So you’ve started your own business, you feel so good that you are now officially an entrepreneur and you’re convinced your business idea is so good that the money and success will come rolling in. Or maybe, on the other hand, you’ve reached a spot where those good connections have all been milked and you’re not quite sure how to get things moving. Whatever the case, one thing you MUST be aware of; neglecting social media marketing will have you going for a direct head-fall in no time. Think I’m exaggerating? Maybe, or maybe not. Read on to the end of this article and decide for yourself. I’ve spent a lot of time researching and experimenting with social media. I’ve met business owners and entrepreneurs of all sorts and I’m 100 per cent convinced that most would agree with me; deciding against a social media strategy will have you missing out on a whole lot of benefits for you small business. Stick around and let us take a look at all the great stuff you’re depriving your start-up of when not using social media marketing. Oh, and just so you know, this is not another one of those top five benefits or step by step articles to help you if you decide to implement a social media marketing strategy. This is a warning of what could and most probably will happen if you think you don’t need to use social media to market your business. So, don’t say we didn’t warn you!
Category: Social Media Marketing
Timing is key. Just like many aspects of your personal life, you don’t want to go on a holiday on the holidays to avoid the rush. Or hold a very important meeting when everybody is surely late by 8am. The concept is also true to creating content for your social media marketing. If you want your content to succeed in social media you’ve got to strategize well before you publish.
So what type of contents gets attention and shared a lot by people?Great content is nothing if it’s not properly well executed. That includes moods, situations among other things that go around. Here are 5 top list content posts that get a lot of attention: Videos
- – giving the audience a fun or graphic representation of the brand or sharing a momentous occasion of the company.
- – usually these kind of posts answers a problem, gives a thorough explanation on how to go about it and focus on that topic solely.
- – provides the readers a sense of purpose to help out or provide a point of view on a certain situation or topic.
- – giving further information on specified topic and references to a certain topic.
- – focus on a certain topic, and then give out number of points and a brief conclusion.