5 Mobile Marketing Tips That Drive SalesIn many ways 2015 was the year of mobile marketing and the trend towards mobile-optimized content isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. With 6 billion mobile devices in use already and more being activated every day, mobile marketing has never been more important or more integral to a company’s future success. No matter where you are, this is a global trend, our web design partners in Cuba feel the same. Here are 5 smart mobile marketing tips that will help drive sales and convert casual surfers into loyal consumers:
- Embrace the Power of SMS
- Make Your Social Media Mobile-Friendly
- Resize your graphics. Pics should be no larger than 620w x 412h pixels.
- Pin important posts to the top of your Twitter or Facebook profile to make sure your key content is seen regardless of the smaller displays
- Incorporate visual content. Image-driven posts are twice as likely to garner a “like” than text-based updates.
- Review your links. Your own website may be mobile-friendly, but what about the sites you’re directing your readers to?
- Optimize Your Apps
- Reward Interaction
- Integrate Your Channels